From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] introspection USE flag and KDE
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 03:07:27
1 Adam Carter wrote:
2 > Re-reading what I wrote sounded a bit rude, so rephrased;
3 >
4 > Now ask someone who codes WTF that page means :) Sounds like it allows
5 > programs to use code from different languages. I then assume gentoo devs know
6 > what they're doing, so I accept their decision and stop thinking about it.
10 I didn't read it that way. You have to be pretty blunt for me to take
11 things the wrong way. I always keep in mind that reading text can be
12 done in several ways. I try to always take it in a good way unless
13 there is no good way to read it If you call me a a**hole, well I would
14 be offended. ;-) Then again, I have been called worse. I have been
15 called better to tho. Anyway. .
16
17 I took that it wasn't going to add some HUGE amount of bloat and that
18 even tho I don't use Gnome, it is OK to let it do its thing. I did that
19 and nothing blew up so far. May blow up tomorrow tho. lol
20
21 Dale
22