From: "Anthony E. Caudel" <tony.caudel@×××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] sys-fs/fuse question
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 00:23:43
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Sat, 14 Jul 2007 23:49:28 -0500, Anthony E. Caudel wrote:
5 >> I use ntfs-3g to access my windows partition and ntfs-3g needs the fuse
6 >> module.
7 >>
8 >> Does sys-fs/fuse need to be re-emerged (and thus re-compiled) after
9 >> every kernel upgrade?
12 > Enable the in-kernel fuse module then sys-fs/fuse will only build the
13 > userspace files, not the module, so you won't need to recompile it.
14 >
15 > CONFIG_FUSE_FS=m
19 Thanks Neil, that's what I was looking for.
20
21 Tony
24 Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
25 -- Benjamin Franklin
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list