From: Enrico Weigelt <weigelt@×××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] cnn.com flash videos crash firefox
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 10:03:39
1 * Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I would say, look in the mirror. What is your "propaganda" is the truth.
4 > I feel the same way about CNN that you feel about Fox. I wouldn't even
5 > consider anything CNN says unless I saw it myself. Fox at least shows
6 > both points of view instead of just one side like CNN and their bed
7 > buddies.
8
9 Just to make it clear: I'm not a friend of CNN.
10 I dont trust media with strange foreknowledge of "accidents" ... ;-o)
11
12 cu
13 --
15 Enrico Weigelt == metux IT service - http://www.metux.de/
17 Please visit the OpenSource QM Taskforce:
18 http://wiki.metux.de/public/OpenSource_QM_Taskforce
19 Patches / Fixes for a lot dozens of packages in dozens of versions:
20 http://patches.metux.de/