From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problem with keyboard layout
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 07:56:10
1 On Thursday 19 June 2008, Mateusz A. Mierzwiński wrote:
2 > Hi!
3 >
4 > I have problem with Keyboard Layout. I've set KDE (3.5.9) to use Polish
5 > Keyboard Layout, but when i press left ALT it brings event like RETURN
6 > key was pressed. After pressing UP arrow print screen event with screen
7 > capture app bringing to life. What's wrong? I can't use my PC normal.
8 > Arch is AMD64, that things started after today's Gentoo update. What's
9 > wrong?
10 >
11 > If You tell me to get checksums of xkbcomp or something like that, I've
12 > all ready done it. Files are the same.
13 >
14 > ThX, Mateusz M
15
16 have you set your layout in xorg.conf? If no, try it and deactivate layouts in
17 kde. If yes, maybe it is bad interaction. What does xev report when you hit a
18 key?
19 --
20 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list