From: meino.cramer@×××.de
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] F2FS with older kernel
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2014 08:33:01
1 Hi,
2
3 for my embedded system I am currently still using Linux kernel 3.8.13. due
4 to some missing features (platform related) of newer kernels.
5
6 I want to give F2FS a try since the embedded system runs from a
7 SDcard.
8
9 The only thing I dont know is the """maturity level""" of the
10 implementation of F2FS in that kinda old kernel.
11
12 It is marked as "EXPERIMENTAL" there...but this marker is removed
13 very late in the development of filesystems in general...
14
15 Should I ? I should I keep my hands off that beast? ;)
16
17 Thank you very much in advance for any helpful hint!
18 Best regards,
19 mcc