From: Christopher E <sensory.access@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Playing Audio and DVD cds!!!
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 20:54:21
1 Hello Daniel,
2
3 It now plays in all three players, the mplayer its self play very slow
4 and gives issues so I am geting rid of it as it also IS not
5 accessibile and if there is any one out there that is using it with a
6 screenreader please come forth.
7
8 So far xine plays both audio and dvds fine it appears.
9
10 I can not get the totem to play audio cds or play with out being flaky
11 please see totem posting.
12
13 By the way I emerged latest versions of gst-plugins-base and that is
14 what seems to get them to work to the degree it is.
15
16 Now how do I get xine to play the stuff automatic I guess I will push
17 my luck LOL?
18
19 Thanks for your help!
20