From: Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com>
To: Gentoo User <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to make Gentoo more cooperative?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 17:44:53
1 On Wed, Oct 14, 2020 at 10:39 AM Helmut Jarausch <jarausch@××××××.be> wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I'm trying to install sci-libs/tensorflow & Co for Python 3.9 (nearly
6 > all of system has been built for this version)
7 >
8 > I've tried emerge -v --deep --verbose-conflict
9 > but it just tells me to drop python_targets_python3_9 without telling
10 > me why.
11 >
12 > I have checked all Python dependencies to be installed for Python 3.9,
13 > but still ...
14 >
15 > Is there any way to find out why portage thinks it cannot installed
16 > tensorflow for Python 3.9
17 >
18 > That problem is not specific to tensorflow.
19 >
20 > Many thanks for a hint,
21 > Helmut
22
23 I could be wrong but I don't think tensorflow 2 supports python 3.9 yet...
24
25 https://www.tensorflow.org/install/