From: "Nelson
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-user] emerge openssl starts a bash debug session.
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 13:41:25
1 > -----Original Message-----
2 > From: David Harel [mailto:hareldvd@××××××××××××.com]
3 > Sent: 04 January 2007 08:32
4 > To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
5 > Subject: [gentoo-user] emerge openssl starts a bash debug session.
8 > Hi there,
11 > When openssl emerges it goes into bash debug. anyway to aviod that?
12 >
13 > --
14 > Regards.
15 >
16 > David Harel,
17
18 Any other messages or such when it happens? Could you perhaps paste in the console output as it appears?
19
20 (No ideas myself on this at this point, just trying to perhaps lay some groundwork for others who might notice the problem).
21
22 David
23 Note: These views are my own, advice is provided with no guarantee of success. I do not represent anyone else in any emails I send to this list.
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list