From: Jack <ostroffjh@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: email client: was: [gentoo-user] Experiences with Flatpak?
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2019 18:58:32
1 On 2019.01.25 13:48, Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > I'm shopping for an IMAP email client that does a decent job of
3 > handling HTML. After doing a bit of reading I decided the first one
4 > to try would be Geary.
5
6 I can't help you with flatpack, but have you tried balsa for an email
7 client? I mostly use it with POP3, but it DOES do IMAP, and although
8 the default setup (at least as I have it set) is to prefer text over
9 HTML, it does do HTML. However, on reply or compose, I'm pretty sure
10 it's text only, in case that's a show stopper for you. Over the years,
11 the development teat has been extremely responsive to requests for info
12 and enhancement.
13
14 Jack