From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] MS-Teams on XFCE4/Gentoo
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:29:38
1 On Thu, 18 Jun 2020 10:37:39 +0200, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2
3 > > The homepage has clear instructions for setting it up. For doing the
4 > > background replacement in OBS, I googled and found some Youtube
5 > > videos.
6 >
7 > Great, watching youtube for the guide...
8 > Will start googling, did you bookmark them?
9
10 No I didn't, and there are a few in my history. I took my usual approach
11 with Youtube guides and picked the shortest one first.
15 Neil Bothwick
16
17 "Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere."
18 (Albert Einstein)