From: lists-gentoo-user@××××××.net
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] script for sending mail with attachement?
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 20:05:45
1 Jarry wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 > my small mysql-database is archived every couple of hours, but
4 > all those backups (~5MB each) are still on the server, which
5 > I do not consider secure. I would like to have them sent to me
6 > per email.
7 >
8 > What I am looking for is some command-line mailer, which could
9 > be used in script-mode, and able to send attachements. Any ideas?
10 >
11 > Jarry
12
13 mail-client/nail is a replacement (with more functionality) than mail-client/mailx. With nail you can specify the from address of your emails
14
15 -Brandon