From: Colin <signofzeta@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] AMI MegaRAID 428 Ultra SCSI RAID Controller
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 06:56:01
1 Daniel Drake wrote:
2
3 >Colin wrote:
6 >>It's not being detected under the LiveCD. I booted with doscsi, but I
7 >>don't see /dev/sda. In addition, lspci tells me this:
8 >>
9 >>0000:00:11.0 Unknown mass storage controller: American Megatrends Inc.
10 >>MegaRAID 428 Ultra RAID Controller (rev 04)
11 >>
12 >>What do I do?
16 >We should be supporting this hardware as of our 2005.1 release.
17 >
18 >Any chance you could post the "lspci -n" output?
19 >
20 The system's online right now, but once it finishes installing, I'll
21 shut it down and put the card back in. It might take a few days at this
22 rate (stage1 on a Pentium II, no distcc), but you'll get your lspci -n.
25 Colin
28 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list