From: Skippy <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] OT - looking for someone to fix PHP code - paid job
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 18:57:39
1 Greetings.
2
3 I am dealing with a WordPress site that has PHP code written into the
4 theme which needs some fixing.
5
6 At least I'm 99% sure that's what is going on. Since I don't know PHP I
7 can hardly be certain about it.
8
9 I'm looking for someone who can look this over, determine what's going
10 on, and fix it.
11
12 I can pay you via PayPal. You tell me what it will cost.
13
14 If available and up to the task you can reply to me directly. I'll send
15 you all the information I have so you can look it over, see if the
16 problem is something you can fix, and send me an estimate for your time.
17
18 I figure I'll either get zero response to this, or 20 responses. *ha*
19
20 Thanks much!
21 Skippy