From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: new mobo : Eth0 recovered
Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:57:08
1 On 23/04/12 21:34, David W Noon wrote:
2 > On Mon, 23 Apr 2012 18:50:44 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote about Re:
3 > [gentoo-user] Re: new mobo : Eth0 recovered:
4 >
5 > [snip]
6 >> So I removed linux-firmware, rebooted and got kmail back.
7 >
8 > We all noticed that you are using KMail once more, because you are
9 > sending HTML messages with a huge font and bold typeface to the list.
10 >
11 > Any chance of you reconfiguring KMail not to send HTML messages?
12 > Please ... pretty please ... :-)
13
14 A mail-client worth its salt should be able to work around that ;-)
15 Thunderbird, the superior mail client (<-- flame bait) has an option
16 that says "Display HTML messages as plain text", so I never notice when
17 someone posts HTML messages here (or anywhere else.)