From: "Bo Ørsted Andresen" <bo.andresen@××××.dk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] qcheck output mystery
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 21:05:38
1 On Sunday 23 July 2006 06:53, Vladimir G. Ivanovic wrote:
2 > If I run qcheck on sys-devel/make, I get output like:
3 >
4 > Checking sys-devel/make-3.81 ...
5 > AFK: /usr/lib/debug
6 > AFK: /usr/lib/debug/usr
7 [...]
8 > The MD5-DIGEST entry is due to prelinking the executable, but what does
9 > "AFK" mean? (The paths listed are directories that do not exist.)
10 >
11 > Checking the sources, Luke, was unenlightening.
12
13 AFK usually means away from keyboard but apparently in qcheck it means that the files are missing. I believe the contents in /usr/lib/debug are always the result of a package built with FEATURES="... splitdebug". If you don't need to debug make it should be irrelevant...
16 Bo Andresen