From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: Application for video cutting ?
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 23:37:36
1 On Sun, 02 Apr 2006 18:29:00 +0200 (CEST)
2 Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
3
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > I am looking for an applikation to cut videos I recorded with
7 > a Siemens m740 dvbt receiver.
8 >
9 > I tried dvbcut (seqfault) and avidemux (does not start...).
10 >
11 > And the applikation should not be a Java based one.
12 >
13 > Thank you very much for any help in advance !
14 >
15
16 sorry to reply twice!
17
18 Main Actor works well. It is available as an RPM. for SuSE from the Main Actor site (google it).
19
20 1. Download the RPM file.
21 2. emerge rpm
22 3. emerge libsdl
23 4. rpm --nodeps MainActor(forgot the exact file name sorry).rpm
24 5. run mactor
25
26 You may not like the fact that it costs money, but you can play as long
27 as you like without paying, you just end up with a watermark on your
28 exported video. But its enough to see if it meets your needs.
29
30
31
32 > Keep hacking!