From: "Matthew R. Lee" <leemr@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Tablet PC calibration
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 00:41:52
1 I'm using a Toshiba Portage3500 and I'm trying to get the Tablet bit working.
2 I've done the necessary recompiles of the kernel and Xorg, emerged serialset
3 and linuxwacom, and it all sort of works.
4 If I move the pen over the screen the cursor moves around, the problem is the
5 cursor is not underneath the nip of the pen its some random distance away. I
6 have wacomcpl installed but the calibration tool just pops up two squares,
7 one at the top/left and one at the bottom/right of the screen, with
8 cross-hairs in the middle. I assume I just touch them with the pen (that's
9 what I do to calibrate my Zaurus) but nothing happens. I can't find any help
10 or manual to tell me how it's supposed to work.
11 Anyone know that vital, "can't see for looking", step is that I'm missing?
12 Regards
13 Matt
14 --
15 %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%