From: "Hemmann
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Problems accessing gmail with pop3 using kmail/kontact
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 15:55:59
1 On Freitag, 22. Juni 2007, Alan McKinnon wrote:
2 > Hi all,
3 >
4 > My patience with kmail is rapidly coming to an end. All those who wish
5 > kmail to survive another week on my machine are asked to voice their
6 > objections now.
7 >
8 > I use it within kontact, and every second day or so I can no longer
9 > access my gmail account using pop3. 'killall kio_pop3' tends to fix
10 > this so I assume it's some kind of locking issue. But I also have two
11 > other pop3 accounts where this does not happen, and I can invariably
12 > get to gmail in a browser when kmail locks up.
13
14 don't have kmail open for days?
15 --
16 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list