From: Henti Smith <henti@×××××××××××.za>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] postfix .. transports .. and virtual domains ..
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 17:29:51
1 Hi guys,
2
3 I've got a virtual domain setup for postfix working .. all good ..
4
5 however I want to setup a spam@ and ham@ address for all domains in the
6 virtual lookup table (mysql) to go via a transport to the script that
7 procresses the mail.
8
9 I've added the transport in main.cf
10
11 transport_maps = pcre:/etc/postfix/dspam_lerning_transport.pcre
12 local_recipient_maps = $transport_maps
13
14 but I'm getting this when I try to send to spam@××××××××.tld
15
16 Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table
17
18 any ideas ?
23 Henti Smith
24 henti@×××××××××××.za
25 +27 82 958 2525
26 http://www.geekware.co.za
27
28 DISCLAIMER :
29
30 Unauthorised use of characters, images, sounds, odors, severed limbs,
31 noodles, wierd dreams, strange looking fruit, oxygen, and certain parts
32 of Jupiter are strictly forbidden. If I find you violating, or
33 molesting my property in any way, I will employ a pair of burly
34 convicts to find you, kidnap you, and perform god-awful sexual
35 experiments on you until you lose the ability to sound out vowels. I
36 don't know why you are still reading this, but by doing so you have
37 proven that you have far too much time on your hands, and you should go
38 plant a tree, or read a book or something.
39 - http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com/
40 --
41 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list