From: Nagatoro <nagatoro@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Cannot merge mozilla or mozilla-firefox
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2005 17:34:35
1 Walter Dnes wrote:
2 > I can make mistakes, and this looks like one. My corrected
3 > interpretation is that accepting *ALL* ~X86 is a problem.
4
5 Not a problem per say, but it will make you use packages that are
6 flagged for ebuild testing (the package *should* be stable but the
7 ebuild might not be). Hence you might run into some nasty bugs but they
8 should be quite unfrequent.
9
10 > If someone
11 > needs a couple of ~X86 packages, package.unmask is the way to go.
14 Or rather package.keywords. package.unmask is for using packages that
15 are masked in package.mask.
18 Naga
19 --
20 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list