From: Shaochun Wang <scwang@××××××.cn>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: * WARNING: sshd is scheduled to start when net.eth0 has started
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 12:37:00
1 On Fri, Sep 29, 2006 at 10:59:53AM +0200, Marc Blumentritt wrote:
2 > As fas as I understand it, this messages means, that the start of
3 > net.eth0 is backgrounding, because it can take some ticks. The next
4 > init-prozess is starting immediately afterward, before net.eth0 is up.
5 > If a init-process is started, before net.eth0 is up (in your case sshd),
6 > than it will go in the background, too, and waits, until net.eth0 is up
7 > and then it will start. Going in the background and waiting generates
8 > the "schedule" message.
9 >
10 > Since I put this stuff together on my own, I do not know, if it is
11 > correct. Can anyone confirm this?
12 >
13 > Cheers
14 > Marc
15 >
16 > --
17 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
18 I think you are right, but how to disable the anonying message?
21 Shaochun Wang <scwang@××××××.cn>
22
23 GPG Fingerprint: 70C2 6945 0E46 E08B 419A 007C AC5C F21F 358A 0833
24 You can get my publickey from the following url:
25 http://lcs.ios.ac.cn/~scwang/docs/scwangpublickey.gpg
26 --
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list