From: Lavender <448463782@××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] Why grub can't load win kernel
Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2011 15:34:04
1 The configuration of win kernel in grub.conf is like below:
2
3 rootnoverify (hd0,0)
4 makeactive
5 chainloader +1
6
7 It worked yesterday , but after I rebuilding grub software, it can't work. I don't know why, it still can boot
8 gentoo kernel, I am confused,because grub only can do operations to MBR, it can not influence contents on windows
9 partition.
10 I also tried boot manually in grub command interface, but after showing "load stage2" it goes back to grub > .... I'm
11 gonna pissed..... I have many important things in windows system, will someone figure it out?