From: "J. Roeleveld" <joost@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoos community communication rant
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2010 07:17:40
1 On Wednesday 08 September 2010 02:27:16 Gregory Shearman wrote:
2 > In linux.gentoo.user, you wrote:
3 > >> I'm reading your message via a usenet server. linux.gentoo.user is the
4 > >> newsgroup. Replies of course go via the mailing list address.
5 > >
6 > > Is that seamless? Can you directly reply to a posting? Easy to set up?
7 > > How?
8 >
9 > More or less. Instead of press "f" to reply in slrn I press "r" and slrn
10 > starts up Mutt and my favourite text editor.
11
12 Which seems more logical to me.
13 "R" for "Reply"
14 What does the "F" stand for, if not for "Forward"?
17 Joost