From: Florian Philipp <lists@×××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] building app fails with QT3 requirements
Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2012 11:27:31
1 Am 22.12.2012 11:56, schrieb Tamer Higazi:
2 > Hi people!
3 > I wanted to build a qt3 application from source, that is not in the
4 > portage tree.
5 >
6 > http://www.tipp10.com/en/index/
7 >
8 > What needs to be done from my side to compile this application successful?!
9 >
10 > -------
11 >
12 > tamer@office /storage/downloads/tipp10_source_v2-1-0 $ ./configure
13 > Configuring tipp10 ...
14 > Verifying Qt 3.x Multithreaded (MT) build environment ... fail
15 >
16 > Unable to find Qt 'mkspecs'. Perhaps you need to
17 > install the Qt 3 development utilities. You may download
18 > them either from the vendor of your operating system
19 > or from http://www.trolltech.com/
20 >
21 > If you're sure you have the Qt development utilities
22 > installed, you might try using the --qtdir option.
26 Try "--qtdir /usr/share/qt4". Make sure you have enabled
27 USE="qt3support". If that doesn't work and you cannot patch the app,
28 there are several overlays that contain a slotted Qt-3:
29 gentoo-taiwan, n4g, soor
30
31 Regards,
32 Florian Philipp