From: covici@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: retrieving log with svn
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 15:13:09
1 meino.cramer@×××.de wrote:
2
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > For tracing an issue with a software (OpenSource) I need to know,
6 > what file gets changed in what revision (the change itsself is
7 > subject to further checks...).
8 > I dont want to stress the svn server more than nescessary so
9 > I want to issue the correct command once.
10 >
11 > With other projects I did a
12 >
13 > svn log
14 >
15 > and its lists all revisions and the comments made, but
16 > not a list of filenames of the files, which were changed
17 > at each revision.
18 >
19 > Is there a way to get a list of all files changed
20 > with each revision for all revisions?
21 > What command do I need to submit?
22 Check the man page, but I use svn -v log to get the file names.
23
24 Hope this helps.
27 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
28 How do
29 you spend it?
30
31 John Covici