From: David Relson <relson@×××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] ATI drivers
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 11:11:16
1 On Wed, 25 Oct 2006 07:34:14 -0400
2 Daniel D Jones wrote:
3
4 > On Wednesday 25 October 2006 02:58, Mick wrote:
5 > r> On Wednesday 25 October 2006 01:55, Daniel D Jones wrote:
6 > > > Option "MerdgedFB" "true"
7 > >
8 > > Not sure, but could this have something to do with it?
9 >
10 > I believe it may have. From what I've read, merged frame buffers are
11 > to allow the use of 3D acceleration across multiple monitors by
12 > making it appear as one large monitor, which is what appears to be
13 > happening. When I right click the desktop and go to properties, it
14 > shows only a single monitor. Before, it showed two.
15
16 Daniel,
17
18 The option appears to be spelled incorrectly. Have you tried
19 "MergedFB", rather than "MerdgedFB" (only 1 "d")???
20
21 Regards,
22
23 David