From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: OT - MythTV recordings are jumpy
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 02:13:51
1 On 2007-09-16, Michael Sullivan <michael@××××××××××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I think I've isolated the problem. I have an output-to-TV
4 > component that requires 800x600 screen resolution to work. My
5 > normal screen resolution is 1024x768. It works fine in
6 > 1024x768, but when I switch to 800x600 to use the video
7 > component, it's jumpy. What would cause that?
8
9 I've no idea. All my experience would lead me to expect that
10 running at a lower resolution would be faster (smoother) if
11 anything.
12
13 It's probably time to ask on the MythTv mailing list.
16 Grant Edwards grante Yow! ... this must be what
17 at it's like to be a COLLEGE
18 visi.com GRADUATE!!
21 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list