From: Alan McKinnon <alan.mckinnon@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 19:03:59
1 Apparently, though unproven, at 20:24 on Monday 06 June 2011, Indi did opine
2 thusly:
3
4 > > We have folks every week that park their car inside of their
5 > > neighbor's living room. Mix that traffic pattern with Tourists
6 > > of vacation and you can see just how fun our roads are here.....
7 > > Florida leads the nation in fatalities on bicycle and the County
8 > > I live in, has the most annual deaths for bicyclers ......
12 > I think it's Randy Cassingham in the This Is True newsletter who
13 > often mentions the prevalence of crazy people n FL.
14 > Given the weather, it's no great surprise. The heat here makes me
15 > feel pretty looney sometimes.
16
17 Piffle :-)
18
19 You all ain't seen nothing yet, try Johannesburg.
20
21 We don't have lions and tigers in the streets but we got at least one of
22 anything else that's crazy
27 alan dot mckinnon at gmail dot com