From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] terminal spreadsheet - sc fork
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2014 11:36:12
1 On Sun, Nov 02, 2014 at 08:16:30PM -0300, Andrés Martinelli wrote
2 > Hello there!!
3 > I am working on a terminal spreadsheet based on "sc", but with some adds
4 > like undo/redo..
5 > you can find it here:
6 >
7 > https://github.com/andmarti1424/scim
8 >
9 > Any new ideas and/or contribution is always welcome!
10 > Thanks!
11
12 git newbie alert. I'm not a programmer. I Googled for instructions,
13 built git, cloned the scim repo, read the instructions, changed one line
14 in Makefile...
15
16 prefix=/home/waltdnes/.local
17
18 ...so that if things went wrong, it wouldn't clobber root. I ran "make".
19 I got the familiar gcc screens of text output. But there's nothing
20 installed in ~/.local. Should there be a "make install" command somewhere?
23 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
24 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications