From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] General weirdness - a tale of woe.
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 15:43:22
1 On Saturday 30 May 2015 12:49:51 Mick wrote:
2
3 > On my laptop which has stayed on Kmail-1 I have this:
4 --->8
5 > Have a look here for more details and warnings:
6 >
7 > https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/KDE/KDEPIM-4.7_upgrade
8
9 Many thanks Mick - that's very helpful.
10
11 > I expect that sooner or later bitrot will catch up with Kmail-1 and it will
12 > stop working. I dread for this happening, but I will not move to Kmail-2
13 > until then.
14
15 I don't blame you, and I wish I hadn't either. I'll see if it's possible to go
16 back.
19 Rgds
20 Peter