From: Indi <thebeelzebubtrigger@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird "fixed" folders? [SOLVED]
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2011 16:40:26
1 On Mon, Jun 06, 2011 at 05:28:14PM +0200, Sebastian Beßler wrote:
2 > Am 06.06.2011 17:18, schrieb Indi:
3 >
4 > > Maybe we should also both remember that I *am* running ~x86?
5 > > :)
6 >
7 > That should make now difference, my girlfriend uses ~x86 on her laptop
8 > and there thunderbird reads and applies the userChrome.css just like
9 > here with my ~amd64 thunderbird.
10 >
11 > The programmcode for 32bit and 64bit thunderbird is for all parts that
12 > has to do with chrome-rendering absolut the same.
15 BTW, the testing I did was with version 3.1.10, and with portage
16 building it, rather than using thunderbird-bin. The version of
17 xulrunner is 2.0.1-r1i, which seems to be working just fine with
18 both firefox and conkeror (no, I don't mean "konqueror").
19
20 Just in case anyone's keeping score and needs the info.
23 klaatu virada nicto