From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: xf86-video-ati from git?
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 19:19:41
1 Mark Knecht <markknecht <at> gmail.com> writes:
4 > I'm interested in how I would go about getting the xf86-video-ati
5 > package from git? I would like to try the newest driver, if possible,
6 > as it is apparently the reason I don't have 3d rendering enabled on my
7 > HD5750 Evergreen card.
8
9 Hello Mark,
10
11 I'd be interested to here how your efforts work out....
12 I have a similar card with no fan, (passive cooling; HIS 5550 ati card)
13 that is waiting to be installed in my workstation.
14
15 James