From: Nick Rout <nick@×××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Sphere Game App
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 00:29:32
1 You have a knack of finding interesting looking apps that are not ij
2 portage!
3
4 Have you looked over this page? It says at the bottom how to build it,
5 using scons (whatever TF that is!)
6
7 http://sphere.sourceforge.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=Sections&file=index&req=viewarticle&artid=10&page=1
10 On Tue, 16 Aug 2005 17:32:07 +0000
11 Ian K wrote:
12
13 > Hi there,
14 > I would like to try Sphere out, because Id love to make up a game without
15 > much coding, which Im not too good at. It says that it is able to run on
16 > Linux,
17 > but when I download the source for 1.0, I cant figure out how to compile it.
18 > There is no makefile or anything. Has anyone else used sphere? Its not
19 > in the portage tree. The URL is http://sphere.sf.net.
20 > Any ideas?
21 > Thanks!
22 > Ian