From: Richard Fish <bigfish@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] John Laremore must go away!
Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 23:24:59
1 On 5/29/06, John Laremore <onlyonemaxdog@×××××××.com> wrote:
2 > You people need to remove me from you mailing lists all together. Iam so
3 > pissed off with getting 80 email of a bunch of other peoples bullshit, that
4 > iam ready to start getting nasty. fucking remove me from your emailing list.
5
6 Nice to know you haven't gotten 'nasty' yet. Sad thing is, if you
7 took 5 seconds to read one of the replies to you, you would know how
8 to unsubscribe yourself....hint: this appears in the headers of
9 _every_ mail you have received from this list:
10
11 List-Unsubscribe: <mailto:gentoo-user+unsubscribe@g.o>
12
13 It's not like we are trying to hid this information from you. But
14 being a lame msn user that doesn't know how to turn off html emails,
15 quote properly, or even know how to turn off Microsoft's spam in your
16 signature, you probably don't even know what a mail header is...
17
18 This is the second time you have spammed us with your bullshit.
19 Please, just unsubscribe and go away. Better yet, follow my earlier
20 advice and just turn off your computer permanently.
21
22 -Richard
23 --
24 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list