From: Jean Magnan de Bornier <jean@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OT: printing lots of file.doc files
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 05:17:46
1 Le 04 janvier à 21:44:05 James <wireless@×××××××××××.com> écrit notamment:
2
3 | Hello,
4 >
5 | Kind of a strange request, but I have been given a work assignment that
6 | forces me to keep many documents in .doc format. If I have a dir full of these,
7 | but I use to lp/lpr style printing, how do I print a passel of .doc files
8 | without going into OO to load and print each one individually?
9 >
10 | Command line of a simple script will do, but googling has produced nothing.
11 | I did not find anything under KDE to acheive this, but, my searching for
12 | a KDE method is, well lacking....
13 >
14 | ideas?
15
16 have a look at question 9.1 here:
17
18 http://www.bytebot.net/openoffice/faq.html#Misc0
19
20 cheers,
21 --
22 Jean Magnan de Bornier | Cours Victor Hugo
23 e-mots: jean at bornier.net | 13980 Alleins France
24 T 08 70 39 34 03 | P 06 09 17 35 87
27 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list