From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-user] gnome3 hotkey for searching in overview
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:52:48
1 Dear All,
2
3 To be honest, I've never thought that I'm going to say that gnome is
4 fantastic. I was always xfce and KDE user and I never was not able to
5 understand the philosophy of Gnome. But, Gnome3 is amazing! Simple and
6 easy to use. Not to mention that it has eye candy in a good way and
7 doesn't eat my machine against KDE4.x.
8
9 But I don't know what is the hotkey for reach the "Type to search..."
10 searchbox in overview. I've spent a few hours to find it without any
11 result. Can somebody tell me what is the shortcut?
12
13 Thanks in advance!
14
15 András
18 - -
19 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
20 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
21 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell