From: Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: xfreerdp clipboard not working
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2015 19:05:39
1 On Wednesday, March 25, 2015 9:46:52 PM Grant Edwards wrote:
2 > On 2015-03-25, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > > On 2015-03-25, Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com> wrote:
4 > >
5 > >> I start it, and it says it's loading the clipboard plugin
6 > >>
7 > >> $ xfreerdp +clipboard /u:xxxxxx /p:yyyyyy /v:N.N.N.N
9 > >> connected to N.N.N.N:3389
10 > >>
11 > >> But no ctrl-V never pastes anything from the X11 clipboard the way it
12 > >> always did with rdesktop.
13 > >
14 > > Um, never mind.
15 > >
16 > > It has started working, but I have no idea why... :/
17 >
18 > I spoke too soon. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I seems
19 > to be completely random.
22 This may not be very helpful but I can tell you that in KDE using the krdc
23 frontend and klipper it works. Sometimes modifier keys stop working at all.
24 When that happens I just disconnect and reconnect.
27 Fernando Rodriguez