From: Volker Armin Hemmann <volker.armin.hemmann@××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Re: Re: Re: back up gentoo system
Date: Thu, 08 May 2008 11:21:33
1 On Donnerstag, 8. Mai 2008, Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 08 May 2008 09:55:50 +0200, Michael Schmarck wrote:
3 > > >> To a backup device? Why?
4 > > >
5 > > > Don't Windows users need to backup?
6 > >
7 > > No. Not to a drive used for backups of Linux machines.
8 >
9 > Why? You could equally be saying that Linux users don't need to backup to
10 > a drive used for Windows machines. My partner has to use Windows for
11 > work, are you saying we are not allowed to share a backup device?
12
13 uuh. Are you sharing your toothbrush too?
14
15 ;()
16 --
17 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list