From: "András Csányi" <sayusi.ando@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: vertical panel in KDE4
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 08:21:41
1 On 24 May 2011 14:53, András Csányi <sayusi.ando@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Hi Guys,
3 >
4 > I'm an old Gentoo fun and after a while I installed back to my
5 > machine. Unfortunately, I got used to the comfort of the Windows and
6 > my main purpose is that to make a comfortable work environment which
7 > is as comfortable as Win7 could be. The first step is in this process
8 > the taskbar.
9 >
10 > So, I'm just wondering is there any solution to have vertical menu in
11 > KDE4? I would like to something like Win7 taskbar? In Xfce I was able
12 > to do this but, to be honest, my favorite desktop environment in *nix
13 > world is KDE.
14 > I have 2 monitors and it's very comfortable that when I put the panel
15 > (taskbar) the right side of left monitor because this is almost
16 > centered.
17
18 Hi All,
19
20 I would like to thank you the help what I got in this case. The panel
21 is works according to my wishes. It's centered, it's vertical and
22 it's wonderful! :)
23
24 Have a nice day!
25
26 András
29 - -
30 --  Csanyi Andras (Sayusi Ando)  -- http://sayusi.hu --
31 http://facebook.com/andras.csanyi
32 --  ""Trust in God and keep your gunpowder dry!" - Cromwell