From: Grant Edwards <grant.b.edwards@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Where are Libreoffice templates?
Date: Thu, 05 May 2011 16:42:32
1 I emerged libreoffice yesterday with the "templates" USE flag enabled,
2 but I can't figure out where the templates are installed.
3
4 The only ones that libreoffice is able to find are
5
6 "Project Proposal"
7 "Standard Resume"
8 "Introducing a New Product"
9 "Recommendation of a Strategy"
10
11 According to the documentation for that USE flag it was supposed to
12 install the sun templates. I remembere there being at least a couple
13 dozen different Sun templates. Where did they get installed? I did
14 an "equery files libreoffice" and they don't show up.
15
16 The libreoffice web site also brags about how it's better than ooo
17 because libreoffice comes with all sorts of professional quality
18 templates. Where did they go?
21 Grant Edwards grant.b.edwards Yow! I'm having a RELIGIOUS
22 at EXPERIENCE ... and I don't
23 gmail.com take any DRUGS