From: Peter Humphrey <peter@××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] /usr/bin/qtconfig is missing components
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2018 09:01:31
1 On Monday, 23 July 2018 09:19:05 BST Mick wrote:
2 > When I run /usr/bin/qtconfig it complains about a missing
3 > '/usr/lib64/qt5/bin/ qtconfig':
4 >
5 > $ /usr/bin/qtconfig
6 > qtconfig: could not exec '/usr/lib64/qt5/bin/qtconfig': No such file or
7 > directory
8 >
9 > $ locate qtconfig
10 > /usr/bin/qtconfig
13 > Which package is responsible for it and how can I get it back?
14
15 It looks as though the config program has been dropped from the current
16 version. On this box, /usr/bin/qtconfig is a symlink to qtchooser, whose man
17 page is not much help.
18
19 I remember using qtconfig to tweak a few things, but I haven't needed to
20 recently so it might have disappeared quietly without my noticing.
21
22 Sorry not to be more help.
25 Regards,
26 Peter.