From: Carlos Sura <carlos.sura1@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Gnome 3 + Online Accounts
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2012 18:01:54
1 Hello,
2
3 I am using now Gnome 3, and I found very intesting and useful the option
4 for "online accounts" however, I would like to add my Google account, but I
5 just can't. I've been searching thru Google and Gentoo Forums on how to fix
6 the error I am getting, but I have not found any useful or any fix yet. I
7 want to know if any of you has suceffuly added a Google account or isn't
8 working at all on Gentoo? Since, I tried on Fedora and seems to be working
9 cool.
12 Here is the picture of the error I am getting when I try to add my account:
13 http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/4636/errorty.jpg
14
15 I am using ~AM64, and I've set the gnome-desktop profile (as in the Gentoo
16 Forum suggested)
19 Is there something missing?
20
21 Thanks.