From: Steven Susbauer <stupendoussteve@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] KDE 3.5
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 05:59:05
1 On Sat, 27 May 2006, Hemmann, Volker Armin wrote:
2
3 > On Saturday 27 May 2006 06:04, Anthony E. Caudel wrote:
4 > > I see that KDE 3.5 finally made it out of testing. I plan to upgrade to
5 > > it but since it is slotted, I'll have to unmerge 3.4 first. No problem,
6 > > but I think I will then have to recompile all non-kde but related apps,
7 > > such a k3b, that were compiled against the old libraries. Right?
8 >
9 > em, why do you think you'll have to unmerge 3.4?
10 > They can coexist very nicely.
13 Waste of space? Why keep something around you're not using?
14 --
15 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list