From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Error compiling phonon-gstreamer
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2011 17:15:23
1 Jeff Cranmer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm getting an error when trying to emerge phonon-gstreamer on my
5 > amdfam10 system. The compilation error is 'undefined reference to
6 > 'typeinfo for Phonon::StreamInterface'
7 >
8 > Has anyone else seem this error? I'm trying to clear out all remaining
9 > items in an emerge -NDuav world prior to debugging some kde startup
10 > problems.
11 >
12 > Thanks
16 I'm getting the same here and there is a thread on the forums about it.
17 On the forums someone posted that changing a USE flag fixes it but that
18 is not really fixed since it disables something.
19
20 Anyway, you are not alone.
21
22 Dale
23
27 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!
28
29 Miss the compile output? Hint:
30 EMERGE_DEFAULT_OPTS="--quiet-build=n"