From: Fernando Rodriguez <frodriguez.developer@×××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] PORTDIR_OVERLAY getting ignored.
Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2015 04:54:56
1 Hi,
2
3 I got two overlays that I added manually with PORTDIR_OVERLAY on make.conf and
4 one through layman. Just I few days ago I added a patched ebuild for x11-
5 drivers/ati-drivers to satisfy some dependencies for the multilib update (it
6 doesn't build with the latest vanilla sources and prior to that I had just
7 been patching and building the module on /var/tmp/portage). It worked and got
8 me through the update and I ran a world update after that without problems.
9 But today when I try to run a world update it wants to pull the package from
10 the main tree which fails to compile. I haven't changed anything and emerge --
11 info shows my overlay in PORTDIR_OVERLAY. Any ideas?
14 Fernando Rodriguez