From: coalml@××××.io
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] PySimpleBuild + MariaDB C Client
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2022 07:21:24
1 Dear xbx7336,
2
3 I'd like to thank you for sharing this little program with us,nevertheless I need you to understand that you just posted an unidentifiable zip package in a security and simplicity and modular linux distro mailchain, bypassing the fact you just used a .zip rather .tar.* I feel like I should state that simplicity of usage, security of though and modularity are all reasons >>Git<<
4  exists.
5
6 I don't know what PySimpleBuild is but MariaDB has been released under a GPL license so there should NOT be a reason not to post your "zip's" contents onto a github, gitlab or any other third party or your own git instance.
7
8 Lets not even mention the security risks of downloading something from any (even trusted) email due to any and all email protocols having weaker security than a tamagotchi.
9
10 Jun. 7, 2022, 11:37 by xbx7336@×××××.com:
11
12 > Dear All!
13 >
14 > I would like to share this little program.
15 >
16 > xbx.