From: Jacob Todd <jaketodd422@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] usb stick autodiscovery
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2010 19:49:59
1 Diff your make.conf and package.use files. Somethong is probably missing.
2 On Oct 23, 2010 3:46 PM, "James" <wireless@×××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > Hello,
4 >
5 > On most of my kde workstations when I plug in a
6 > usb(memory)stick and popup screen appears
7 > "Devices recently plugged in:"
8 >
9 > On one kde system, this does not occur and I
10 > do not know what app/software to install or configure
13 > lsusb shows the device properly, just like the other
14 > system. None of the systems that work correctly use
15 > coldplug, all have the dbus flag set in make.conf.
16 >
17 > Any hints are most appreciated.
18 >
19 > James