From: John Covici <covici@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] whats going on with python versions?
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 09:08:23
1 In my last update which was about June 21 or so, lots of packages were
2 reinstalled to make python3.6 the default target for python3. I don't
3 have any targets like that in my make.conf, so it was done -- about
4 200 reinstalls. Now when I look at my latest update, a lot of them
5 are going back to 3.5 instead. What is going on here -- are the devs
6 a bit too hasty or what? I am on the unstable, but this is
7 rediculous. I am more concerned because some of the accessibility
8 stuff, I have to do by hand and make sure they go along with other
9 apps.
10
11 Any ideas as to this would be appreciated.
14 Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
15 How do
16 you spend it?
17
18 John Covici wb2una