From: Ted Ozolins <ted1@×××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel error messages: gentoo-sources 2.6.13-r5
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 16:23:16
1 Kevin O'Gorman wrote:
5 > I got rid of the file, and now X cannot see my mouse, and refuses to
6 > start.
7 > I think the problem is that it used to be /dev/mouse and is now
8 > /dev/input/mouse0
9 > or some such. I'm not sure. I don't know where the Xorg config file is,
10 > so I don't know what to change. (I used to know when I used XFree, but
11 > I didn't track the whole switchover).
12
13 /etc/X11/xorg.conf
14 You might want to try /dev/input/mice
15 Here is the section out of my xorg.conf:
16
17 Section "InputDevice"
18
19 # Identifier and driver