From: sean <tech.junk@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: ATI Radeon 9550
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 17:36:16
1 James wrote:
2 > sean <tech.junk <at> verizon.net> writes:
3 >
4 >> I emerged the latest drivers you specified above and -dri stable
5 >> drivers, these actually compiled.
6 >> The xorg configure keeps crashing, but I played around with my earlier
7 >> xorg config.
8 >
9 > Well, if you like I'll email directly to you my xorg.conf file for my
10 > ati-1900. There are numerous differences compared to any of my radeon
11 > compatible xorg.conf files...
14 Thanks James, sure.
15
16 I am actually in the process rebuilding the system from scratch again.
17 Install completed, and things upgraded.
18
19 Still need to emerge xorg, ati-drivers and related.
20
21 So which would best be first, xorg, or the ati-drivers?
22
23 Sean
24 --
25 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list